Model and simulate spacecraft and their subsystems.
Easily configure for nearly any spacecraft design; providing rapid access to high-fidelity simulation and analysis.
Powered by MAX and ODySSy, SOLIS users interact with real high-heritage Flight Software, resulting in a true "simulate like you fly" experience throughout the entire life cycle.
Whether you're exploring spacecraft design in Concept Development or testing a new Ground System for Operations, SOLIS can help.
As an integrated tool with STK, SOLIS provides a common place for spacecraft engineers to focus on overall mission success.
Rapidly evaluate system trade-offs and ensure that spacecraft capabilities and constraints are considered early and satisfied at all times
Attitude Disturbance Modeling
- Magnetic dipole torque
- Gravity gradient torque
- Solar pressure force and torque
- Aerodynamic pressure force and torque
- Distance-dependent solar flux, central body infrared
- Finite element thermal. Absorptivity, emissivity
- Solar panel size, efficiency, articulation
- Battery capacity, charge/discharge regulation
Contact us today to see how our space software can help you get your project in orbit.CONTACT US